BOLD, EFFECTIVE, AND INDEPENDENT LEADERSHIP TO IMMEDIATELY ADDRESS THE CHALLENGES OF HIGHER EDUCATION IN COLORADO!
University of Colorado Regent
WHAT SETS AARON APART FROM OTHER CANDIDATES?
- Aaron is the only candidate who is NOT a CU employee and who has no financial conflicts of interest.
- Aaron has been an executive producer and talk-show host for more than 25 years television with his program featured on both local and national PBS stations.
- He has a proven track record of fighting for greater transparency in government and winning!
- Aaron has the expertise and experience to take on Betsy DeVos & Trump to secure more student financial aid and greater debt forgiveness.
- His previous experience serving on the governing board of Harvard University will make it possible for Aaron to “hit the ground running.
- He has already developed a plan to seriously reduce CU administrative bureaucracy.
- Aaron has enjoyed a 50-year relationship with CU that includes more than 30 years of fundraising for the university.
- He is the proud single parent of a daughter who is a currently a CU student.
- Aaron has expertise in higher education finance, advanced computer technology, and large-scale sustainable community development.
- Has been recognized for his long-standing community support of women, people of color, and people with disabilities. Most recently he the honored recipient of the “Americans for Disabilities Act Award” from the Colorado Cross-Disability Coalition.
- Aaron became the first (and only) male ever elected to the Boulder County Women’s Resource Center, which then created the Boulder Safehouse (now known as the Safehouse Progressive Alliance for Nonviolence). He went on to co-found the Women’s Equity Fund established to help women develop businesses opportunities.
- Aaron is widely recognized for his ability to bring together parties with different political perspectives and help them to successfully work together to identify problems and develop solutions.
SUPPORT BOLD LEADERSHIP TO HELP STUDENTS & FAMILIES!
"CHIP" IN NOW!
"CHIP" IN NOW!
CONNECT WITH THE CAMPAIGN