What Sets Aaron Apart From Other Candidates?
- Aaron is the only candidate who is not a University of Colorado employee and who has no financial conflicts of interest.
- Aaron is the only candidate with previous experience serving on the governing board of a major university (Princeton).
- Aaron has been recognized for his long-standing community support of women, people of color, and people with disabilities. Most recently he was the honored recipient of the “Americans for Disabilities Act Award” from the Colorado Cross-Disability Coalition.
- Aaron has the expertise to take on Betsy DeVos & Trump to secure more student financial aid and greater debt forgiveness.
- Aaron has enjoyed a 50 year relationship with CU that includes more than 30 years of fundraising for the university.
- He is the proud single parent of a daughter who is currently a CU student.
- He has a proven track record of fighting for greater transparency in government and winning!
- Aaron has been the executive producer and talk-show host for more than 25 years for “The Aaron Harber Show” – a non-partisan public affairs program. His show broadcasts on both local and national PBS stations.